We are looking for an exceptional candidate to become our Studio Administrator, are you that person?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their existing administrative skills and knowledge to manage our busy London design studio. This role will be studio based and is a full time position. We want the post holder to have the ambition to grow and develop within our team.
The person who holds this role will be curious, a self-starter, energetic, not afraid to ask questions and use their initiative. They should have the ability to grow the role and become an invaluable asset with an exciting future.
Reporting to the Director of HR and working with the senior management team, some of the tasks you will be asked to perform in this role will include, but not limited to:
• Running the day to day upkeep of the studio including IT, supplies and resources.
• Scheduling meetings and meeting spaces, ensuring the team have faultless conferencing systems
• Following up on requests for information via phone and email and connecting enquiries with relevant people
• Liaising with suppliers of services (IT, Telecoms, infrastructure) as required
• Welcome and direct visitors
• Distribute and manage post
• Help with the HR administration and systems
• Provide administrative assistance for account managers, communications and finance teams
• Assist with the booking of travel arrangements including finding best value as requested.
The above is a general description of duties, the post holder will be expected to perform other duties as necessary and appropriate to ensure the effective running of the business and its services.
We are a firm that is fully committed to advancing people and society and looking after the planet. Applied is currently working towards B-Corp certification.
We actively recruit people from diverse backgrounds and foster an inclusive workplace. Above all, we will select applicants based on merit, with experience, ability, commitment and personal values.
Please send an email to email@example.com
Please attach a short introduction, your bio/cv and your LinkedIn profile. Ideally saved as one document. Make sure the email header states the position you are interested in: Studio Administrator.
We appreciate your interest in this role and thank you for taking the time to apply. We may have a high volume of responses but will endeavour to get back to everyone who applies.
Looking forward to hearing from you.